1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cam recorder help

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by ralphaoun, Jun 17, 2004.

1. ralphaoun

ralphaoun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, hope everyone is good! I honestly do not know if this is the right forum for my question but if it is i hope you could help me. I live in asia and i bought from the usa a digital camera that records pictures and video and uploads them to the pc. It also has an AV option to record directly from the television set and then upload what was recorded to the pc. The problem is that when i plug the camera to the TV set, the picture appears on the webcam however they are shifted down and a black bar remains at the top, so whatever i record only the upper half of the movie can be seen.However When i plug the camera on my DVD system, it works perfectly!! I do not need to record from DVD's, so if u can tell me what the problem with the TV sets is i would appreciate it a lot.

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Need to know a little more about your camera, - can you give us a make and model number so we can have a look at it's specifications.

Could be that you have bought an NTSC camera which is not compatable with your PAL TV so let us have your camera details and someone will get back to you.