Calzaghe - setanta multiroom

Kieron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all.

We have Setanta downstairs but not upstairs. I'd prefer to watch this one in bed. I've heard that the setanta package isn't tied to the box just the card. Could I take the card out of the downstairs box and put it into the box upstairs?

I can't test now as Setanta is airing free to air at the moment.

Refs here...

http://www.digitalspy.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=659216

"No it's only on the card you've entered when subscribing ,if you want mulitroom you've got to pay Setanta another £5 for the 2nd box

easy option put your card in the other box if you want to watch Setanta."

Anybody confirm here?

Just tried it - it clears NASN fine and Setanta now.

Happy days.

Just don't know which way to call this fight, all depends on Cortez.:thumbsup:

Personally i think it will go all the way and Hopkins will win it, :eek:

Should be a good fight and i hope there just boxing to talk about come the end and just not Cortez ****ing up again.:nono:

Fraudly Harrison is on in a bit.

Fraudly Harrison is on in a bit.

Watching it now,,
I'm a silky smooth boxer???
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

He's on crack the heavy weight division is a mess at the moment and there for the taking, not by that Muppet (37) though. :boring:

He thinks hes a race horse and wears blinkers the problem is he forgets to take them off before a match lol.

He thinks hes a race horse and wears blinkers the problem is he forgets to take them off before a match lol.

The bloke he's fighting now is a no one and Harrison should finish him very quickly, we shall see.

Has the fight started yet.

I am having to watch it sat up so i don't fall asleep and miss the main fight. If i go back to bed to watch it i am screwed.

I am having to watch it sat up so i don't fall asleep and miss the main fight. If i go back to bed to watch it i am screwed.

AH is embarrassing to tell the truth, just hit him ***.

What a load of crap.:mad:

The ref is as big a fraud how crap at least he stopped it early and saved us the embarrasment of more so called boxing lol.

Hope no one's expecting to much from the big fight.

Lets hope the Calzaghe fight will be abit better.

i want a fight in a phone booth where they just trade blows

Boxing not the same now days, used to like watchin Benn McClellan Eubank and Collins, people who would get in a ring and fight. :thumbsup:

Eubank and Ben fights were classic.

i was thinking the same last week when watching the fights

Wouldn't underestimate Hopkins, remember seeing him beat Oscar de la Hoya and thought he was excellent that night when allot of people wrote him of.

I'm going for Hopkins win on points. Would be amazed if Joe stopped him or knocked him out.

Wouldn't underestimate Hopkins, remember seeing him beat Oscar de la Hoya and thought he was excellent that night when allot of people wrote him of.

I'm going for Hopkins win on points. Would be amazed if Joe stopped him or knocked him out.

i think Joe will put him on his rear in 8

Eubank and Ben fights were classic.

They was all classic around that time, Watson Benn Eubank and Collins. Took you back to the late 80's , 90's of Hearns Roberto Duran Dennis Andrie,Sugar Ray Leonard and Hagler, now they knew how to fight. :clap:

See Hearns fight a few years back on the Prince Nassim Hamid v Ingle card, also had the pleasure of meeting him when i went to see Hatton fight (lose) in Vegas,
top man who seemed to have time for all his fans.:thumbsup:

I have setanta on freeview which i pay £10 a month for, i watched the Blackburn v Man Utd game earlier so it was defintely working.

At 3 am it changed to the generic yellow screen and it seems i wont be able to watch the fight?!

Anyone got any ideas???

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom