1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calm Down

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by LEEMJONES, Oct 26, 2005.

1. LEEMJONES

LEEMJONES

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Im creating a calm and tranquil thread for people to calm down.
    Every post I have seen on here is either I have ordered 5000 360s, Im so scared of Pre orders when will you get yours??, or my mate said his mates dogs aunties budgie who had bird flu from his sister parrot said Microsoft are only sending 1 unit to the UK!!!

Come on fellas it a games console theres a lot better things in life like Women and lager (or guys if you prefer it, im not judging) Just eveyone calm down lets relax.... come on breathe mmmmmmm breathe....... its made from plastic pretty much. I like this forum as 90% of you all have some superb knowledge and really help but lets stop the crappy threads... like this one! haha

come one lets post some links that we can read and think 'yeah that game looked good or that price is fantastic' and comment on, im begging you no silly 'Im getting my 360 @ 00:01 02/12/05'.

Ill proably get crap for moaning but its doing my head in. Just calm down please

Love you xx :thumbsup:

2. scoo

scoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I agree!

There's nothing quite like a couple of jars on a Friday night knowing that if you decide to play games (any make/model) until 4am - then that's ok. Wife / Girlfriend will kill you in the morning, but hey that's what it's all about. Less argument over quotas and more of playing.

Just think, if the 360 is delayed and has an allocation of 1 per city then just think how much less dead you will be the days after launch with your partner!

3. Andy3

Andy3
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Good idea, Lee. I'm amazed at the level of technology that MS is offering at such a low price - this kind of wizardry was almost unheard of a few years ago and really ought to cost £thousands!
    I have Quake4 and Condemned on pre-order for launch day, and my day will follow the traditional pattern (established with the Dreamcast and upheld with the Xbox...)
    1. Get up early (7AM) and run wife to work.
    2. Drive feverishly into town, park in ASDA's car park and try not to rush across to GAME.
    3. Trying to look young & cool, pick up 360 and hope no-one mugs me on way back to car.
    4. Arrive home, unpack 360 and abandon instructions.
    5. Play 'til my thumbs bleed.
    :D

4. BuzzLightyear

BuzzLightyear
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    But wont the stores be opening at midnight ?????

As for the looking young and cool - I'm a little past that these days so I'll take my 6 year old with me and pretend its for him :D

Buzz

5. WSB

WSB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I've got to say- that reading this forum just adds to the hype of the 360! Before reading I was calm and the 360 would have been nice to have on release day (and yes I do consider myself a gamer) but after a few weeks on the forum it was more like "I NEED THREE on release day!" :eek:

so to fight the urge I just booked myself two weeks on a nice beach in Asia over xmas....so...if it is 2006 before I get my hands on the 360 then so be it :cool:

6. leeb

leeb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    I like your thinking!! :thumbsup: