Calls for Koran burning pastor to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guest5234

Campaigners are calling for a controversial US pastor to be banned from entering the UK to share his views on Islam with activists.

Why in a Country of so called free speech should we not let this invited guy in?

ohhhhh I see, he is white and his protesting against Islam.

Silly man, if you had threatened to burn thr Bible Ken Livingstone would have put you up.

Dave

Distinguished Member
Why in a Country of so called free speech should we not let this invited guy in?

ohhhhh I see, he is white and his protesting against Islam.
You had a valid point until your Daily Mail style "it's because he's white rant".

He should be allowed in and once again, along with the significant majority of EDL supporters show what a total bunch of thick, racist ***** they are.

There are good reasons not to let him in, almost without fail EDL demonstrations end in violence and his presence will simply be another beacon of hate for the bigots on both side of the fence to concentrate on.

It's not because he's white, it's because he's a ****.

travid

Let people see for themselves what a bunch of racists these people are and that includes those "batting" for the other side

EarthRod

Distinguished Member
The person involved is a small-time narrow-minded bible-thumping media-seeking "pastor".

The only reason for his visit is to stir thing up. For that reason he is an agitator and should not be allowed in.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
No, because his intent is to stir hatred between people. What the groups are is irrelevant.
He is a control freak who gets off on manipulating people even if some get killed.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
He should be allowed in and once again, along with the significant majority of EDL supporters show what a total bunch of thick, racist ***** they are.
Like Nick wassname on Question Time? :suicide:

echrada

Banned
I might not agree with what he has to say but I will defend his right to say it. Voltaire was so right.

And yes he will bury himself with everything he has to say. Not all people are stupid enough to swallow all his drivel.

guest5234

You had a valid point until your Daily Mail style "it's because he's white rant".

There are good reasons not to let him in, almost without fail EDL demonstrations end in violence and his presence will simply be another beacon of hate for the bigots on both side of the fence to concentrate on.

It's not because he's white, it's because he's a ****.
I honestly think it's true though, I agree that the EDL and BNP are full of complete ******* and are just thugs that should just be laughed at.....but we do shoot ourselves in the foot when it comes to the upsetting the human rights and PC brigade that is infesting our Country.

Last edited:

Wild Weasel

He'll be banned & the government can go on pretending it's tough on trouble makers.

Ian J

Banned
This subject has been done to death on the forum in a number of guises and people will only end up repeating themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending threads

Top Bottom