1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling Sky to book an engineer.

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by davidcotton, Nov 16, 2004.

1. davidcotton

davidcotton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    So I've decided to phone (ha!) Sky up to call an engineer out to have a look at my box. I've had enough of that whine on alternate channels. Sky mix is now becoming impossible to watch because I know that whine will kick in straight away.

So if I ring that number for sky plus thats on the list of contacts on the box itself will that put me through to roughly the right area? Or is there a more direct number that I can use?

Thanks.

2. johndon

johndon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    I've used the Sky+ number a couple of times recently to get an engineer and, amazingly, once I'd navigated the menu system got straight through to someone.

John

3. davidcotton

davidcotton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi

Well after engaging brain (its amazing what that does for you sometimes:) ) I checked the number on the website for tech support.

Rang that one and five minutes later (if that)was through to a voice. Result being engineer booked for next monday. Could have been sooner but figured I'd wait as I have next week on holiday anyway:)