Calling Samsung T10 owners...

C

c36-williams

Hi all,

I Have just received the 8GB version of the samsung YP-T10 today and have noticed a slighly annoying issue with the end of tracks.

I seem to be getting this slightly slushy interference sound at the very end of each track. But this only happens when I am using the DNSe options...has anybody else noticed this? I find it especially noticeable when using the user settings with the bass up a little?

Perhpas I am just being fussy..I probably am but was just wondering if this is some kind of minor fault or a common problem..perhaps to do with the current firmware (v1.55) which I updated to almost as soon as I opened it up btw..lol...wish I have checked it with the older firmware now :(

Anyway, any ideas would be helpful

Cheers

PS: Any sound setting suggestions for the EQ etc would be useful as I have no idea what I am doing with that?

UPDATE:

Just noticed that the player does this whenever the sound level on the track dips to silence or near silence :( quite irritating actually if it does it at silent points as well. I also just did a quick comparison with someones YP-K3 player and that did it as well, although not as badly and easily overlooked...think this must be some kind of problem to do with the DNSe processign then :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom