1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

calling all Tosh 220e owners

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by mafioso, Nov 6, 2002.

1. mafioso

mafioso
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just purchased one of these players (multiregionalised) to play my NTSC formatted dvds. However, I have read problems with owners seeing pictures in b/w and see vertical black lines flickering on the screen when playing NTSC dvds.
    This is predominantly down to compatability problems with tvs . I'm looking to buy a new tv that supports NTSC, but doesn't have problems mentioned above. Can owners of this player let me know what tv models they are using with this player and how they are connected up. I would like to use component leads, but it seems only Tosh tvs have this facilty at the moment and I'm not convinced of the qulaity of the latest range of Tosh tvs.

Can anyone advise?

2. mansell

mansell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    fyi

Panasonic have just introduced component inputs on some of their tv's

e.g TX-32PH40

3. ned

ned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello , look at my site on the home cinema gallery " ned"
    the tosh tv i have i cannot fault,sometimes i think people just look at the bad things and not the good

4. russ080379

russ080379
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've got a sony 28LS60 with a tosh 220e and the pictures really good , i'm very happy with them both.