• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Calling all geniuses and Guru's for some advice

ETERNIA FOREVER

Established Member
Hey guys i was wanting to buy a samsung un55d8000 ( american version ) however i need some advice on one thing..

Ok so the bezel is very thin and black and then on the outside of that it has silver/chrome framing around the outside of the entire set, I am sure many of you know the chrome i am talking about, Ok what can i use onn or put over the outside of that frame to make that chrome completly black and still keep a nice classy and professional look ??

I hope very much that someone here can come up with a good solution for me because i like that tv very much an want to buy it but for me thee tv has to be entirely black, Theres got to be something that some of you Very knowledgable people can come up with, some sort of black tinted film lol i have no idea that is why i am asking for your help..

p.s. i have no interest in useing a sharpie pen or black electrical tape lol, soo kindly dont suggest that for a fix .

I am not sure how many people would prefer the outer frame to be black instead of chrome but i know i cant be the only one, So when we come up with a solution, this will help others as well and that will be very cool

Thanks very much

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom