Calling all experts!

wabzo

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and i am hoping that I've finally arrived at the right place.
After searching google for results I thought it about time to ask for help.
My problem is that I've got an old Sanyo pro x projector unsure or model off the top of my head but I can update. The thing is it won't show any display when the source is mx3 android tv box. Connected from dvi on projector to hdmi on tv box. The first thing you say is the projector is not hdcp compatible? So I purchased cheap Chinese hdmi splitter that advertised as hdcp stripper, as we know some of these things are reported as working. However it didn't work !
The other thing is that my nowtv box works fine with the projector with dvi to hdmi lead and so does the ps4 .surely these are hdcp coded.
If anyone can understand this and shed some light I would be very grateful for any suggestions.
Thanks again

I think it more likely if your Now TV and PS4 work, that the issue is more to do with resolution of the signal. You may need to set the box to 720p or 1080i to ensure it works.

That is what's confusing me that the ps4 and nowtv runs. I will see if changing the resolution is an option on this android box .

Ok so I've tried different resolutions from the android box and nothing seems to make a difference. Surely if the ps4 is compatible the mx3 box is. I've read through the sanyo manual again and it seems the dvi port is hdcp compliant. I'm completely stumped !
Any other ideas!
Thx again

Contact Joe or John at "The Media Factory", these guys will be able to sort you out with the right kit. There like "the equaliser's" of the home cinema sector!

Regards, Shane.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom