Calling all dads with bachelor pads

I

ifty

Dear all,

I'm at my wits end, my young son Ayman aka known as Damian *666* has broken my beautiful 36" CRT Tv aswell as the accompanying DVD, Video player and playstation, the Sky card's been missing for ages because we can't find it anymore.

Anyways I have decided to buy a wall mountable LCD or plasma, and will house any dvd's etc in the chimney stack. I am totally confused about what TV to buy, my requirements are quite basic, watch sky tv, and dvd's and play occasional playstation games. I have a budget of £1100 and would prefer to buy from John Lewis bcos of the 5yr warranty. A tv with attached speakers freeview would be preferable.

All I need is someone to advise what tv to buy,

Thank you all in advance

Ifty

Chyownster

Standard Member
Toshiba 32WLT68 mate. Just got one, cracking set cost me £1095 from John Lewis so happy days. Such a nice telly, love it, has more connections than you can shake your remote at.

Hope that helps.

Shane

lord-dudester

i'd go for a panasonic plasma, they've a nice tough layer of plastic over the panel to make them 'damien proof'

kids + lcd's = nightmare

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Damien Proof !!! :D

I

ifty

Thanks for the initial advice, I shoudl mention that I'd liek to buy a 42" as a minimum.

Thanks y'all

Ifty

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom