Calling All AVF Guitar Heroes!

I assume you only want people who are very good at this to join!? I am slowly 5*'ing my way through Medium but Hard & Expert are another story entirely!

I assume you only want people who are very good at this to join!? I am slowly 5*'ing my way through Medium but Hard & Expert are another story entirely!

Not at all mate, all skill levels welcome, its nothing too serious just a bit of fun :thumbsup:

BTW probably going to start up the tourny this week, details of the first song and tournament structure should be up soon :)

Actually no matter your skill level your groupies contribute to rank the group higher so even on lower skills you're as valuable as the guy thats 100% each difficulty! If you've played online a bit too you may have more groupies than those of us who don't much too :thumbsup:.

Not at all mate, all skill levels welcome, its nothing too serious just a bit of fun :thumbsup:
Ok, if you still want people, put me down and I'll do my best to contribute!

I have sent a request to join!

I'm all linked now. Obviously not contributing quite as much as some of the others but every little bit counts!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom