1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling all A'Diva owners.....

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Abadd, Dec 27, 2003.

1. Abadd

Abadd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just set up my 7 Gallo A'Divas with the wall mounts and have discovered they're not as versatile as I expected. :( I've had speaker wire fitted in the walls only to discover that the FL and FR speakers don't seem to want to face the centre of the room. I have them fixed on the side walls instead of the front because it's more practical in the lay-out and I assumed they would be capable of being fixed at more of an angle :( Is there something i've done wrong or do the wall mounts just not give those kind of angles? I don't want to force them but it just looks to me like they're only meant to be placed on the facing wall. SL and SR are fine but the fronts seem to fire infront of my seating position. Anyone else had this problem?

2. itcosthowmuch

itcosthowmuch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Abadd - I've got my A-Diva's facing forward as I didn't think they would swing beyond 20 degrees angle and it sounds like you are wanting at least 45 degrees. It just seems that the wall brackets have a small amount of movement for placement. Perhaps the wallflower stands would be a better option in your case (not realy the answer you wanted I guess.....sorry!)

M

3. Abadd

Abadd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    That's what I thought (feared) >_<
    Thanks