Call of duty Vanguard (PS5) not working?

Hxldxn99

Novice Member
Posting this for help!
so I recently bought vanguard on ps5 disk copy, I downloaded the content but when starting the game and reaching the game choices (campaign, multiplayer and zombies) it crashes and I haven't got past this point yet. I returned the game and bought a digital copy from the ps store after re-downloading the game I had the exact same issue and I can not solve it. Here is a list of things I have already tried:
.unistalling the game and reinstall it (multiple times)
.check for game and system software updates
.starting the ps5 in safe mode
.changing graphics settings
.I went as far as reseting the whole PS5 and re-downloading

Doctor Hades

That is a weird issue for a console game. They should just load and work and it's not like this is a new release as it has been out some time now.

I do not have the game as I got bored of the Call of Duty franchise years ago but I understand that you have the option to install the campaign, multiplayer and other modes separately. Have you tried just installing one of those instead of the full game and seeing if that works? If one part works then install another and retest. Not that you should have to do that but it may help you identify which part of the game is not working in case it is something like that.

Failing that I would suggest contacting Activision or Sony for support as there is no reason why the game should not work on your PS5s unless the console itself is faulty.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom