• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Call of duty... MW3... STEAM...

wash-dog

Standard Member
Hi.. I bought MW3 for the PC from HMV, I have used the game on my steam account, but now I want to sell the game. Is there a way to sell the game because I have used the code number.

thanx for any help..:smashin:

MGRayd

Distinguished Member
Hi.. I bought MW3 for the PC from HMV, I have used the game on my steam account, but now I want to sell the game. Is there a way to sell the game because I have used the code number.

thanx for any help..:smashin:

No once used the game is permanently attached to your Steam account.

TheNameIsJambo

Distinguished Member
Someone can report they key 'In Use' and request it to be moved from an account..

Not sure how it works though!

semiskimmed

Distinguished Member
Someone can report they key 'In Use' and request it to be moved from an account..

Not sure how it works though!

i dont think thats possible, afaik the key will be permanently tied to the steam account youve put it on.
ive heard of EA being flexile to a degree on origin/EA downloader but ive never heard of valve being flexible

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom