Call of Duty Modern Warfare (XB) October 25

Luckily the updates yesterday seem to have gone ok for me, unlike the one a few weeks ago. That one screwed up and never completed even though it said 100% meaning I had to uninstall and reinstall all 168gb...

Luckily the updates yesterday seem to have gone ok for me, unlike the one a few weeks ago. That one screwed up and never completed even though it said 100% meaning I had to uninstall and reinstall all 168gb...
I think they did break something , it's taking ages to find a game now , been waiting about 5 minutes , and that's quick play multiplayer where I've got 11 game modes selected

I think they did break something , it's taking ages to find a game now , been waiting about 5 minutes , and that's quick play multiplayer where I've got 11 game modes selected

Quite possibly. Ive only briefly played warzone since latest update. Obviously there was a second update with tha data pack for campaign and normal MP so maybe thats done something.

I've been fortunate with connection and lag issues. Until the last update that is. It was taking 15 minutes to get into a game the night before last. Last night it was throwing me straight into 200 ms ping games. I was getting killed by people who hadn't even come through the door yet on my screen.

Played for a couple of hours tonight and love the gun play, map and mechanics in Warzone but there is too much letting it down for me.
I don't want to play with PC Players who head shot you from across the map with a silenced MP5, I don't want to have to equip a thermal scope or heartbeat sensor to make it into the top 20.

I really want to like this but it's just got way too much going on which is a shame because Blackout I enjoyed and I like this COD.

Console-only crossplay as an option would be great.
Needs to happen to save the game to be honest. Pc players need to stick to there own lobbies and Have only there group of players to blame, the amount of aimbotters and wallhackers are ruining the game for console players. I would say it’s every 3 games there 100% a blatant hacker in the lobby when I say that I mean full lock on aimbots not even trying to hide the fact they are running cheats.

for activision to not even have a anti cheat in place for a cross play game it’s just unbelievable to be honest

Needs to happen to save the game to be honest. Pc players need to stick to there own lobbies and Have only there group of players to blame, the amount of aimbotters and wallhackers are ruining the game for console players. I would say it’s every 3 games there 100% a blatant hacker in the lobby when I say that I mean full lock on aimbots not even trying to hide the fact they are running cheats.

for activision to not even have a anti cheat in place for a cross play game it’s just unbelievable to be honest

They do and made it clear they've already banned 70k users a few weeks back. The problem is people can just create another account on a free to play game so many of them will do it again.

A Jack Frags video mentioned what they do with counterstrike to overcone cheats is need them to log a mobile against an account, which soon stops people because they can't just register another.

As said they need to implement something on the PC side because far too evident cheating going on and ruining it for others. Obviously console only crossplay the perfect scenario but they won't do that i doubt as the PC lobbies will then take longer than they want to fill without widening the spread causing lag problems.

So how does a Chopper get under the map and win the game in Warzone then ?
Good to see you're still around from the 08 / 09 days. Some of you may remember me under another name ;-)

So how does a Chopper get under the map and win the game in Warzone then ?
There's plenty of videos on how to do it, I've started landing early for a heli and then crashing it so it cant be used to cheat...
Activision really need to sort out the cheaters, they should make you sign up with a valid mobile number, and validate it.

They do and made it clear they've already banned 70k users a few weeks back. The problem is people can just create another account on a free to play game so many of them will do it again.

A Jack Frags video mentioned what they do with counterstrike to overcone cheats is need them to log a mobile against an account, which soon stops people because they can't just register another.

As said they need to implement something on the PC side because far too evident cheating going on and ruining it for others. Obviously console only crossplay the perfect scenario but they won't do that i doubt as the PC lobbies will then take longer than they want to fill without widening the spread causing lag problems.
Yeah makes sense but I’ve had enough now managed to get 3 wins last night from 8 games but they was still pc wall hackers on there... obvious hacking as well no heartbeat sensor no uav no sound as it was too far they are lining me up through a wall with sniper and wall banging me in 2 shots then finishing me while down .. behind a wall.

console only lobbies in warzone. leave pc players to it if the game dies for them in a months time that’s there communities fault and they should blame them.

I’m trying to purchase the Campaign Remastered via the Store on my console, but there it says not sold separate and a code must be redeemed.
Whilst I can buy it via the Store webpage.

I was doing it through the console to obtain the 1500 points....

EDIT: Never Mind, I’ve managed it :rolleyes:

Played for a couple of hours tonight and love the gun play, map and mechanics in Warzone but there is too much letting it down for me.
I don't want to play with PC Players who head shot you from across the map with a silenced MP5, I don't want to have to equip a thermal scope or heartbeat sensor to make it into the top 20.

I really want to like this but it's just got way too much going on which is a shame because Blackout I enjoyed and I like this COD.
Console-only crossplay as an option would be great.

You can turn off crossplay by going into console settings -> account - >privacy and online -> xbox privacy ->custom -> comms and multiplayer and second box along say xbox live only.

You can turn off crossplay by going into console settings -> account - >privacy and online -> xbox privacy ->custom -> comms and multiplayer and second box along say xbox live only.

Yeah I have tried this (probably not long enough tbf) and it was taking an age to find a game, understandably. Ran out of patience after a few mins and turned it back on :)

Would be nice to have an in-game option though.

I don't think you can play warzone without cross play on

Not in-game you can't - it forces cross-play to be enabled. The settings suggested above are Xbox system settings, which will apply to all games. It's a workaround and effectively forces the game to look for players on the Xbox platform only, hence the long wait times.

Like I say I've not actually had any success - only tried once though and soon lost patience to wait and see if it found other xbox players.

Hopefully with the clamp down on cheaters and the mobile number authentication they've introduced for PC players cheating will be less of a problem...(he says with a sudden surge of optimism and naivety :laugh:)

If you do it that way on xbox it works but nobody knows how to do it on xbox so takes ages to find a game I did post it in this thread few pages back to be honest.

match making is very different now on warzone if you have a party with controllers as input on trios 100% you will be against the same input. Quads will be slightly different you will be against some mouse and keyboard but not many.

If you have somebody in party with a mouse and keyboard and some controller players you will be against a lot of mouse and keyboard players

Doesn't look like it's even started on my console yet
You’ll
Need to manually try and open the game and force it. For
Some reason call of duty goes against the grain of
Automatic downloads

I'm at 95 on battlepass so will try and hit 100 today before the next season starts

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom