Call of Duty Modern Warfare (XB) October 25

You can turn it off and play all the base modes, TDM, Dom etc but you have to have it on to play Ground War and Warzone.

You can turn it off and play all the base modes, TDM, Dom etc but you have to have it on to play Ground War and Warzone.
I previously played COD MW with crossplay turned off but when I installed it again to play Warzone a couple of days ago it forced me to enable it or I couldn't play it.

When I didn't win it was easier for my brain to say it was cheating PC players who killed me and not my lack of skill. :laugh:

Warzone is great in a good team, but 8 out 10 times you end up in a rubbish team not following the objectives and more times than not, the lobby is not full and end up getting put into a game solo or as a pair.

Warzone is great in a good team, but 8 out 10 times you end up in a rubbish team not following the objectives and more times than not, the lobby is not full and end up getting put into a game solo or as a pair.
Agree.

My first game I was in Plunder with 2 really good randoms and we made lots of cash and I came 11th working as a team. The 2nd game was me and one other random who just stayed on the roof of the building he landed on and never did anything else, we lost over $200,000 as I stumbled into a bank.

Playing with randoms is really hit and miss in these game types.

Hijacking peoples extractions in Plunder is quality - some really good shoot-outs ensue!

Hijacking peoples extractions in Plunder is quality - some really good shoot-outs ensue!
I shot 2 just as the helicopter dropped the bag and they walked onto the pad, I got $76,000 from them and then instantly got shot myself. :laugh:

My team mate shot a player on the second floor of a building and he dropped one of those balloons, we went up one level and I sent over 85k into the sky. :)

How do you do this.

I get the odd kill at some of the extraction zones as they place the money into the bag, can I go up to the money bag drop and take it out, or do I need to get the kill before the money has been deposited?

How do you do this.

I get the odd kill at some of the extraction zones as they place the money into the bag, can I go up to the money bag drop and take it out, or do I need to get the kill before the money has been deposited?
I don't know if you can take the money out of the bag but we attacked them as they walked to the pad. I was in a 3 man squad and we waited for the chopper to drop the rope before we opened fire.

How do you do this.

Get the kill before they deposit, then take their dropped money. I've done it a few times and I've been victim of it many times!

I keep getting this, usually after the game has crashed and I've switched the Xbox on again

Attachments

• IMG_20200323_120327.jpg
    IMG_20200323_120327.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 71
Get the kill before they deposit, then take their dropped money. I've done it a few times and I've been victim of it many times!
I don't know if you can take the money out of the bag but we attacked them as they walked to the pad. I was in a 3 man squad and we waited for the chopper to drop the rope before we opened fire.

Perhaps you can do it with the balloons maybe, after all I don’t see the point of the count down timer otherwise, as it seems like the money is not secured until the timer has reached zero and likewise with the helicopter drop zones there is a time until it says that your money is secured.

I don't think you can take the money once it's been attached to the chopper - you need to attack just at the right time for maximum gain!

As for the cash balloons - they are useful but have a £150k limit. You can buy them at a Buy Station for £30k. Also have a (15sec?) timer so make sure your squad mates are close by when you drop it.

Here's a nice hijack I did the other day. How they didn't see me stood on the wall I'll never know :laugh:

I'm glad some of you have noticed the lag, It's getting ridiculous now.
I have a fairly fast connection, low ping, good upload. So I don't think it's that.
It's ruining the game for me.

Im same above the game runs like complete trash for me. other games are flawless run very smooth. Its like screen lag and screen tearing. I tested my internet and at the time I was getting 220 download 20 upload. I use a SSD and a acer gaming monitor 1ms .

I keep getting this, usually after the game has crashed and I've switched the Xbox on again
Have you done the power cycle by holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds?

If not give that a try, others reccomend trying this...

There is one specific trick which helped a lot of people, depending on from which region you are connecting from:

1. set your console region to English with USA as location

2. Press the start power button for roughly 10 seconds until the console reboots

3. Check if it is working now (after that, you can change your region settings again)

I honestly don't know if any of these will work but might be worth trying.

Have you done the power cycle by holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds?

If not give that a try, others reccomend trying this...

There is one specific trick which helped a lot of people, depending on from which region you are connecting from:

1. set your console region to English with USA as location

2. Press the start power button for roughly 10 seconds until the console reboots

3. Check if it is working now (after that, you can change your region settings again)

I honestly don't know if any of these will work but might be worth trying.
When I get that error message, I usually have to hard reset and it works again for a few hours

Playing a Solo earlier today and hit this super long range sniper headshot:

The funny thing was I died a short while later and then won my fight in the Gulag to drop back in, where do I drop? Top of the stadium where that guys fully kitted out body is laying and end up with plates and sick guns right off the drop, which eventually leads to me winning the game here:

I missed the throwing knife for the win this time though :(

Played Blood Money (Plunder) for the first time today. Wasn't that impressed tbh. Just felt like aimlessly running about looting.

I think it should be more like the BR in terms of, the circle pushes everyone together. Warzone is so much more satisfying. Won a few squad games but not tried for that solo win yet.

Hi All. Not long had this game. Have an LG C9 Tv that supports HGIG. Can anyone confirm this game supports it? and if they have the option on or not. Seems to make the HDR brightness Dim

Been playing a lot of this, really enjoy it but my biggest complaint is the sound seems to be all over the place. Direction and volume seems to be all over the place.

Played some of Plunder as well, it's ok but lacks the intensity and high stakes of BR. BR seems to have found a really decent balance with opportunities to get you back in if events go sideways without making it feel like it doesn't matter if you die.

We grabbed our first win last night (yes, we're a bit shit) after a long journey since its release.

Didn't think I'd ever be enjoying a CoD this much again! :thumbsup:

Been playing a lot of this, really enjoy it but my biggest complaint is the sound seems to be all over the place. Direction and volume seems to be all over the place.

Played some of Plunder as well, it's ok but lacks the intensity and high stakes of BR. BR seems to have found a really decent balance with opportunities to get you back in if events go sideways without making it feel like it doesn't matter if you die.

We grabbed our first win last night (yes, we're a bit sh*t) after a long journey since its release.

Didn't think I'd ever be enjoying a CoD this much again! :thumbsup:

If you need a terrible COD player to make up the numbers then give me a shout.
I am terrible at this, I can hold my own in most other BR games but not this. Granted not played all that much but it all seems very hectic and I really don't like the Loadout Drop options where another player can get a sniper with thermals and perks. You should be on a level playing field and just have the guns that can be looted and maybe loadout drops should be a certain loadout available to all.

If you need a terrible COD player to make up the numbers then give me a shout.
I am terrible at this, I can hold my own in most other BR games but not this. Granted not played all that much but it all seems very hectic and I really don't like the Loadout Drop options where another player can get a sniper with thermals and perks. You should be on a level playing field and just have the guns that can be looted and maybe loadout drops should be a certain loadout available to all.

It's definitely a lot more hectic but I quite enjoy that as it doesn't feel like you necessarily spend an age kitting yourself out only to have a sniper blow your head off with a single shot after 20 mins of no action.

Yeah, I feel you on the loadouts but we usually grab one if we can as it's definitely the way to go. Might be better if it limited it one gun of your choosing or a random really good weapon.

Thermal Snipers can fudge Off !
Made it into the top 10 quite a few times last night on Solo and most of my deaths were down to a Sniper with Thermal Scope.
They need to change that or make the loadout packages rare and not able to buy them.

Also is there an option for Auto Reload ?
I have changed my settings so I don't have to hold X to pick up stuff and open doors but sometimes my reload does not work when I am out of ammo.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom