call of duty live options

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by twiglet, Mar 7, 2006.

1. twiglet

twiglet
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I recently purphased this game and what i game, best game ive played to date.......my mate came round to have a go and he to has now brought it......my question is how do i set a game up on xbox live.i seem to only be able to join them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also can i just invite him so it is just the two of us!!!!!!!!!!!:D

2. michaelT1888

michaelT1888
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    nope, call of duty is an amazing single player, but multiplayer(xbox live) isnt great, you can only join games on your own, and hope your friend can join you before the game starts!!

But dont worry to much, there is a patch coming out that will enable all this, and if you ever played halo 2 on live, it will be similar to that, where you can set up your own lobbys, and invite your friends and search for games together, also if you are host, you can boot any1 that is annoying!! no date has been confirmed to when you can download this patch though

3. twiglet

twiglet
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    nice one cheers for that mate .once again the good old av forum comes up with the answer

4. kidgloves

kidgloves

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
  5. deadlydoug

deadlydoug

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have recently got into xbox live and I've been trying to invite friends to join me in a game but it never works.

I have been told that it might be to do with the router settings or something, but I was wondering if anybody was aware of general problems that would cause problems with joining friends...

6. Jazz Monkey Jr

Jazz Monkey Jr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Check you have open status on your router settings, also some people say it works to join a game from the dashboard and NOT when already on COD2.