Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PS4) + COD 4 Remastered

The beta is a disgrace with the connection issues and lag and the game itself when you actually manage to get 1 is in my own opinion pretty dire stuff.. just wait until the full game with weapon variants and supply drop rubbish ruining it further.

Seems odd as if I remember rightly (correct me if I am) but the beta last year for BO3 was pretty solid in how it worked.

Did anyone get multiple beta codes like they did with BO3? If so any chance anyone has a couple of spares??

Check your PMs. Messaged you my last code.
Thanks mate, but it keeps saying THE REDEMPTION CODE YOU HAVE ENTERED IS INVALID. PLEASE RE-ENTER YOUR CODE..

I posted 5 a page or so back
Yeh, thanks but they've all gone, I've tried every code posted in the last couple of pages and they've all been used, or maybe they've stopped the codes as the one Nighthawk sent me via PM didn;t work also..

I just wanted two for tonight and next weekend for my brother and me to have a try before deciding whether to purchase..

Yeh, thanks but they've all gone, I've tried every code posted in the last couple of pages and they've all been used, or maybe they've stopped the codes as the one Nighthawk sent me via PM didn;t work also..

I just wanted two for tonight and next weekend for my brother and me to have a try before deciding whether to purchase..

just sent you a code

just sent you a code

Thanks, this is weird, do you think they've stopped the codes as every one says invalid?? Or is it more likely that their servers are down :rotfl:

Next weekend is an open weekend I think, so anyone can play

First game and not feeling it. And why can't I use l1 and r1 for aim & shoot. I'm not sure I want this even for mw4 rm

This is getting cancelled. Beta or not it's awful

So disappointed. Played a few games and not feeling it. Typical infinity ward and ghosts. For me it's modern warefare and titanfall this year.

It seems alot dislike the jumping/floating and wall walking part.
Maybe they could have on or off servers.
It's not bad but it's not great either maybe needed to skip a year and just concentrated on MWR with maybe a few new map's.

Without a doubt this is truly terrible. The main issue is trying to sprint as the mechanics are awful.

If this is as bad as initial thoughts are, you can expect MWR being released earlier than they may have planned to... Hoping to get a game or two this morning to see for myself

Had a go last night and after playing for a few minutes I'd been killed about 10 times. One death was from someone using an assault rifle, so that was ok . The other 9 were one shot kills from people sprinting about quick scoping with sniper rifles. No thanks. I've already deleted the beta but will pick up Modern Warfare when it gets released as long as they don't be silly and try to charge £40+ for it

Is it just me or is there no way to set the weapon aim and fire to top bumpers? Damned if I can see it in any of the controller options which is nuts if that's the case.
Can't stand the floating bodies bit in the space station, messy and confusing. Kill indicators seem pretty unclear as do the loadout options due to them being too small, though it was late and my eyes are gettting old.

The robot torso thing in the barracks looks like it's been lifted from a kids comic and the couple of maps I've played look, well, just off; something about the design which is really unappealing.
The map layout also seem badly designed with too many opportunities to get jumped on from behind and every other which way, ultimately leading to frustration.

People have also mentioned things about movement not being very smooth which I see too though that could easily be a beta related thing, some of the fundamental design issues however cannot be.
I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this beta release was, surely it's too near the official release date to make any significant changes?
If it was to create a bit of a marketing splash then I think that's not going to pan out the way hoped.

Last edited:
Played a few games now - connection issues nowhere to be seen. It's future COD, as we suspected ut it's not the COD I want to play. Too much going on for me this time. I only just about managed BOps3

I'll be sticking to MWR for online FPS and play the IW for the campaign & trophies only.

Titanfall 2 will be my future shooter of choice I think.

According to this video of a guy playing the Beta. There is both Aim Assist and Quickdraw been added for sniper rifles this game. This is going to make it absolutely torturous to play as every single person will be quick scoping.

He also confirmed the easy die thing from Ghosts has returned. This means its going to be terrible. As Ghosts got to the stage that everyone camped and was afraid to ever come out into the open as you died a split second when you did. And this made objective games an absolute torturous experience to play for those (like me) who like to play the objective and not just sit there in one spot the entire game racking up kills

How could Infinite Ward have not learned anything from Ghosts!!

Played a few games last night and thought it was terrible. People running around with snipers, sliding along the floor and quick scoping you - not for me! It's pretty much the same old stuff, as you'd expect.

As much as I loved Modern Warfare I'm not prepared to pay around £70 to play it, so I'll be waiting until the new year where I'll hopefully be able to pick it up cheaper. I'm just becoming tired of the whole futuristic stuff in shooters now so thank God for Battlefield 1!

I am just amazed anyone is surprised? Why else would they sell the game with MWR? They know the game is awful and even making you keep the game to play MWR.

Although some on here think people paying £70 is a bargain for such a great game :laugh::laugh:

I am just amazed anyone is surprised? Why else would they sell the game with MWR? They know the game is awful and even making you keep the game to play MWR.

But the problems with the game are not fundamental and unfixable. If IW simply did three things

1. Made it harder to die like the Treyarch games

2. Nurfed the snipers and stuff like Grenade Launchers (which I bet these will be back in full force).

3. Made small maps like Dome (WaW and MW3), Shipment, Killhouse, Nuketown, Strikezone etc.

4. Stopped the friggin super jumping

Everyone would be happy. And all could easily be done.

This is 100% an 18 rated game designed specifically for 12-14 year olds to play.

And just to also say, with the supply drops being back. There will be some super powerful overpowered guns hidden away behind the paywall that once people get they will have a massive advantage over you in the game for ever more. And in an easy die game like this, it's going to be awful to play with you wanting to throw your controller at the TV.

But the problems with the game are not fundamental and unfixable. If IW simply did three things

1. Made it harder to die like the Treyarch games

2. Nurfed the snipers and stuff like Grenade Launchers (which I bet these will be back in full force).

3. Made small maps like Dome (WaW and MW3), Shipment, Killhouse, Nuketown, Strikezone etc.

4. Stopped the friggin super jumping

Everyone would be happy. And all could easily be done.

This is 100% an 18 rated game designed specifically for 12-14 year olds to play.

And just to also say, with the supply drops being back. There will be some super powerful overpowered guns hidden away behind the paywall that once people get they will have a massive advantage over you in the game for ever more. And in an easy die game like this, it's going to be awful to play with you wanting to throw your controller at the TV.

They won't fix half of that though. If you look at IW twitter feed, they have uploaded a few quick scoping videos. So they will be here to stay.

IW have a bad record now for COD games, this, Ghosts and MW3. Ghosts was awful and even MW3 was a poor game compared to say MW1/2 and even Blops 1/2.

I was amazed to see supply drops and weapon crafting in the beta, show what the full game is going to be like. Be no different (in fact probably worse) than Advanced Warfare where pay guns were overpowered and ruined the game.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom