Call of Duty: Ghosts - Pre Order Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, so here we go again... :eek: :laugh:

Let me have details of any pre orders you spot and I'll collate them all here.

I can feel the pain coming already! :D

[Edit] - Please also check Quidco - The UK's No.1 Cashback & Voucher Codes Site & Top CashBack Official Site - The UK's #1 CashBack Site to see if the retailer you're thinking of using is listed on either to get some extra cashback. :smashin:

Here's the list for the 360 version, no doubt I'll have to add one for the NextBox version too..... :suicide:

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
This might be a next gen purchase for me (if at all). 21st can't come soon enough so we can get that Xbox Infinity section going.

Good luck, you'll have to get prices for current and next gen releases. :D

I'm going to do what I did last year.
Order Hardcore from Tesco closer to the date and when they don't have stock get the std ed for free as compensation (plus play the discount code game with them). Then also order from Greenman Gaming and cancel last minute hoping they'll credit me back my money but still send me the game.
Last year was great for free games, codes and dispatch **** ups in my favour.:smashin:

Azzin,

May be best when the 21st has passed to have a table in the first post with Retailer Name, 360 Price and Next Gen Price, oh and don't forget all the different editions :smashin:

Think I'll wait until nearer the date an see what offers the Supermarkets have. The release day offer for BLOPS2 with MS points at Tesco was spot on.

Next gen purchase for me as i definitely wont be playing another cod on the 360. Roll on the 21st :thumbsup:

Surely there will just be a new section like theres a PS4 section for the nextbox, so no need to put the nextbox prices in the 360 section. Can do them in a new shiny thread in the nextbox section.

But yeah, will be a next gen purchase for me......

Surely there will just be a new section like theres a PS4 section for the nextbox, so no need to put the nextbox prices in the 360 section. Can do them in a new shiny thread in the nextbox section.

But yeah, will be a next gen purchase for me......

Talking about the new section surely we should start planning the layout. Fresh start and all that :D

Talking about the new section surely we should start planning the layout. Fresh start and all that :D

PS4 section was up a few days before the announcment, sure it will be the same here. Although theres no structure in there atm (sub forums etc).

I'll be going Next Gen for this release too, exciting times.

What will you do if it releases on 360 1st?

:eek: I didn't think of that, I think it will launch with the nextbox in November. But if it released first on 360, I would as I guess you suspected, buy it on 360 until the next gen release.

:eek: I didn't think of that, I think it will launch with the nextbox in November. But if it released first on 360, I would as I guess you suspected, buy it on 360 until the next gen release.

Exactly.

MS/Activision will know that pretty much everyone will be doing just that.

I don't think the NextBox will have launched by the time Ghosts is released and so they're banking on the fact that people will buy it on day 1 on 360 and then again a few weeks later on NextBox.

I know I will... :eek: :D

Last edited:
The new Xbox is scheduled for November - COD is scheduled for Nov 5th, so it looks like it could be a launch title. I suspect if it does come out for the 360 first it will only be a case of a couple of weeks difference at most.

What will you do if it releases on 360 1st?

Sit back and let the 360 players find bugs until it comes out on the nextbox :)

Should be a more stable product and I've had none of the frustration.

Pretty sure I'll be making the switch over to XBOX when the next gen consoles are released.

Reasons for that being that COD is generally better on the XBOX (seems to be the console that gets the most focus from Activision). If I manage to get online then 90% of my time is spent playing COD.

Only reason previously that I was so loyal to PS is because of Final Fantasy but them games have been poor recently so I might aswell make the switch.

So shop to won't be stocking this or any Activision title due to the strict delivery policies in place for CoD.

Last edited:
So shop to won't be stocking this or Amy Activision title due to the strict delivery policies in place for CoD.

Throwing away money. Sure there will be a U-Turn along the line.....

"You asked and we delivered" :rotfl:

I thought it was just not stocking it for pre order anyway??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom