Call of Duty: Ghosts - Pre Order Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
373090-albums1647-picture14181.jpg

Just thought i would drop this in here as no one else is doing anything.....

Really, where has all the cod hype gone?

I've been playing Black Ops (1) and MW3 for the last few weeks, both play like a dream compared to Black Ops 2. I'm really looking forward to Ghosts but praying they have stopping giving the host a huge disadvantage like in blops2 as I get host 9/10.

I've been playing Black Ops (1) and MW3 for the last few weeks, both play like a dream compared to Black Ops 2. I'm really looking forward to Ghosts but praying they have stopping giving the host a huge disadvantage like in blops2 as I get host 9/10.

No host on this one, its got dedicated servers on both platforms.

No host on this one, its got dedicated servers on both platforms.

I'm getting it on 360, I thought it was just next gen with dedicated?

Really, where has all the cod hype gone?

Not to sound like a dick but there's just no need to get Hyped about it anymore.

Its nothing new, you know what you will be getting. Hopefully this place does pickup once its released and people getting online for the MP side of things.

I'm hoping its that to be honest, would be a real shame if its still quiet after release. You cant beat a good night on COD with AVF guys....well you can if you play BF ;)

But in all seriousness I hope both games are awesome.:thumbsup:

Not to sound like a dick

...FAIL!...
only joking ;)

but seriously, isn't it known fact already that BF4 is rubbish?!..
only semi-joking, that time, but I've only seen moans about it so far!

I do hope it's good though, for your sake, and the other 9 blokes that'll buy it.

even you've got to admit, if the connection/lag thing is sorted on COD, then nuttin'll come close to it for MP FPS ak-shee-owwwn!

...FAIL!...
only joking ;)

but seriously, isn't it known fact already that BF4 is rubbish?!..
only semi-joking, that time, but I've only seen moans about it so far!

I do hope it's good though, for your sake, and the other 9 blokes that'll buy it.

even you've got to admit, if the connection/lag thing is sorted on COD, then nuttin'll come close to it for MP FPS ak-shee-owwwn!

How much wrong can you get into a single post Skellz, you have outdone yourself sir :devil:

And stop watching Kevin James movies :laugh:

How much wrong can you get into a single post Skellz, you have outdone yourself sir :devil:

And stop watching Kevin James movies :laugh:

:D A thousand thank-yous #takesabow

I'll have to look up who KJ is! Heard the name, think he's a comedy director, but dunno which movies are his!

They just announced the postal strike for the 4th of November on the radio. This could impact any pre-orders not being delivered by courier.

They just announced the postal strike for the 4th of November on the radio. This could impact any pre-orders not being delivered by courier.

sack the lot (the strikers), lazy bleeders! #firstworldproblems :rolleyes:

now to find a supplier not using Royal Mail!...

****ers!!!!

That will ruin any chance of getting thegame launch day for online orders, especially as they like to not let people have it early.

Well, there is two weeks for the parties to reach an agreement before then.

You can't beat a supermarket deal on release day, No couriers, no Postman to rely on and the likes of tesco are open 24hours so ideal for the midnight launch boys. :thumbsup:

Downside= No chance of getting it early

Anyone know if you actually get the bonus ghost player skin from game?

It's on the site but under the game it only says the free fall bonus map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom