For Sale Call of Duty Ghosts Hardened edition with code

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by turk3y, Feb 24, 2014.

1. turk3y

turk3y

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,034
    I have a sealed copy of Ghosts Hardened Edition for the Xbox 360 complete with the season pass code, so that's a presentation box with the game in a steel box, para cord and some other collectors bits and all the DLC released for the game.

I was originally going to use the code on my Xbox One and then sell on the 360 game on but never got round to it which is probably an indication that I should just sell it on as its gathering dust.

Price includes recorded post, was planning to send 2nd class recorded as its going to be parcel price not large letter, although my arm might be twisted to first class if someone is ultra keen to play.

Can do collection, I work between Coulsdon and London Bridge.

Price and currency: £45
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. SID 6581

SID 6581

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +382
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  3. turk3y

turk3y

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,034
    hmm this is more of a hit that I was expecting, I can see on a certain auction site the DLC code is going for nearly £30 on its own, plus the freefall code and then the game also, dam Amazon that really is a good price, anyone would think that the founders of COD where releasing a competing game shortly and Amazon want to shift stock.... ohh wait ;)

Let me think this one, splitting is a pain in the rear but might mean far less of a hit to the wallet :/