Call Of Duty Black Ops: Galil, famas or the ak74u?

I've seen some recoil testing done on the AK74u with and w/o the grip. It appeared the bullet grouping was actually tighter without grip. I've since been using ExMags and been posting up some pretty good scores.

I assume you've tried shooting people at range with the AK74u with and without grip Det? Theres a plain difference in recoil.

I roll with both grip and ext mags and it's a killing machine. Silenced it's rubbish as it seems to lose a load of power and turns completely useless at range (it's not very good at range in the first place!)

It's all dependent on connection at the moment though,get a bad lobby and it doesn't matter what gun you've got, get a good one and a decent player will merk with a capgun.

Last edited:
Don't know how you guys do it with Rapid Fire without ExMags. You're nearly guaranteed to kill only 1 dude before you have to reload.

I find with the grip, rapid fire, steady aim. I can win most of my 1 on 1's and a lot of the time 1 on 2's.

Got many a double kill with this set up.

I find I can fire a burst at 1 target and move onto the next knowing that I've downed the first one.

I also use scavenger pro too. So ammo isn't a worry either. Not that I'm alive long enough for a decent streak mind as all the remote control cars seems to be drawn to me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom