Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Cold War MP was great, but it’s just full of quick scoping snipers now, and is largely unplayable as a result.

A fantastic collection of maps though - they will be missed.

I still play it regularly and I don't come across many quick scopers at all in TDM & FFA

Anyone know how to complete numbers 9&10, looks self explanatory but hasn’t worked for me, online says you can do it in MP and there is a video of someone doing it. But not for me it doesn’t.

Attachments

• 19BEF750-9BAE-4DAF-B2FD-E8DD4395FF78.jpeg
    19BEF750-9BAE-4DAF-B2FD-E8DD4395FF78.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 54
Lucky you? 😁

Was definitely my favourite COD since Black Ops 2. I miss the small face off maps - ICBM, KGB, UBahn, Gameshow. Fun times!
Well I tried the new MW, wasn’t that impressed by it, did the campaign a couple of times and went back, better maps, nuketown 24/7 and infected.

Just saw the weirdest thing and I have looked online and can see nothing about it.

Finished a game of Infected and the guy on the best play video at the end was using an AK47, I have never seen that in any loadout for infected.

They've created so many problems with the "update"...

Season 5 just a few weeks away means they'll inevitably not get fixed in this season.

They've created so many problems with the "update"...

Season 5 just a few weeks away means they'll inevitably not get fixed in this season and probably roll over into next with all the new issues they'll create...

Maybe while we're all smashing hordes of Zombies in the Koschei Complex they'll sort the game out a little...?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom