Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (X1)

Last edited:
Looks good. Be nice to get back into COD this year especially on nextgen.

Seems next gen games are going be about a fiver more

Screenshot_20200826_212811_com.android.chrome.jpg

Watched some actual multiplayer gameplay footage from Jack Frags and not that impressed. They've removed a lot of stuff from Warzone that I thought made the game great

Quick scoping with sniper rifles, who thinks that’s a good idea?

If you have Sky VIP you can get a early beta access code via the my sky app.

If you have Sky VIP you can get a early beta access code via the my sky app.
My BiL gave me his Sky VIP Code (He has pre ordered so has another code) i put it in the CoD site but no other code has come through?
Have you been able to d/l it yet ? My BiL did this morning ready for tomorrow

My BiL gave me his Sky VIP Code (He has pre ordered so has another code) i put it in the CoD site but no other code has come through?
No still not received a code either. It said id receive another email with the code but nothing. Another site shows that the code appears on the call if duty website at the top when you put the code into there, but i didn't see anything.

Ive just had received email from sky saying code should be emailed by the 15th. Fingers crossed

Ive just had received email from sky saying code should be emailed by the 15th. Fingers crossed

I had another email last night from Call of Duty with a long code, you put it in the Code Redeem on XBox shop & D/l started.

Can't play till 6pm by the look of it

What are peoples thoughts on Cold War?
Sound sucks (sounds like im under water), idiots using snipers suck... Just take no scope/quick scope out of the game.
It feels like a low budget game..i do like the speed and the sliding though. Will try again tonight in a squad.

Anyone else think that it looks really washed out in HDR on the X1X?

Looks so much better on pc looks like dog poo on current consoles, let’s hope the new consoles look more like pc 👍

I went be buying this.... Many reasons but the only reason i need is the quick scoping crap with snipers. If they want to implement this into the game then stick them idiots into their own playlist.

I think it’s a step back from what we have this year to be honest. Nothing in the beta that makes me want to purchase it other than the chaotic fire team which I’m intrigued by. The rest. Cartoon like poor net code fest

I didn't like it, felt like a step backwards from Warzone (why remove the option to mount on stuff?)
Snipers quick scoping was a nightmare, watched one guy kill 5 people whilst jumping around and quick scoping all 1 after the other.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom