Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War (PS5/PS4) (Holiday 2020)

I thought I was just on a bad server with all the stuttering. Maybe not. The game is full of bugs. Why not introduce a few more issues with updates. Another due tomorrow I think.
Apparently Treyarch know there is an issue and are investigating.

Ps5 version update today downloaded ok.
The copying update file just like ps4 seems slow the install after is quick?

Is this just a remake of an old COD? Most of th maps are from an older COD

What’s the crack with this game then and the resolution/refresh rate?

My TV doesn’t support HDMI 2.1 - however when I go into Video Output Information it states the resolution is 1920x1080 - 120HZ

So it’s not plating in 4K, but appears to be playing at 120HZ?

What’s the crack with this game then and the resolution/refresh rate?

My TV doesn’t support HDMI 2.1 - however when I go into Video Output Information it states the resolution is 1920x1080 - 120HZ

So it’s not plating in 4K, but appears to be playing at 120HZ?
It might be. If you have performance mode set on the preferences on the PS5 dash and your tv can do 120 hz at 1080p then you could be getting the smoother frame rate.
I can't really tell any difference between the two tbh.
If you have Ray tracing disabled on the game dash then you're probably running at 120hz.

Is split screen zombies a thing yet?

Been getting loads of lag today, unplayable for me with those connection interrupted alerts.

Had this since Xmas day and no issues with crashing - neither online or campaign

Is anyone else’s PS5 constantly crashing playing this game?

Yep, been playing it more the last few days than i have since release, and it's probably crashed at least twice a day playing it (couple of hours play time). So frustrating as it's usually towards the end game and all my battle pass progression etc. is lost!!

Yep, been playing it more the last few days than i have since release, and it's probably crashed at least twice a day playing it (couple of hours play time). So frustrating as it's usually towards the end game and all my battle pass progression etc. is lost!!
Same for me too. When playing online after the match has finished it crashes, a couple of times during the game

Only time mines crashed oer the ast couple of days is when I leave it in rest mode then try to resume it crashes to the report screen.

Same for me too. When playing online after the match has finished it crashes, a couple of times during the game

I keep getting a UI error during the end 'Play of the game' too so i cant' watch it.. Very annoying!

Only time mines crashed oer the ast couple of days is when I leave it in rest mode then try to resume it crashes to the report screen.

Yeah that's happened to me too, so i've made sure i've closed it before putting my PS5 into rest mode.

It was fine up until a few days ago. Wonder if it’s some update that has screwed it up

Having a blast on this and even managing to hold my own online. Must get round to the campaign at some point.

Had a lot of issues with this on multiplayer albeit split screen multiplayer. More than half of the games I play some of the players are invisible, textures not loading in, reduced FPS. All making it borderline unplayable. I see this is a known issue on the web, any others suffered from it? I don’t know if it’s only in split screen mode.

I went to play warzone and it says I don't have it yet the menu shows warzone!
So I need to download the ps4 version of warzone?
That's going to be almost half my ssd filled with ONE game, cod.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom