Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War (PS5/PS4) (Holiday 2020)

Has anyone managed to get split screen zombies working yet?
No. Local multiplayer is also a PITA to get working as well. I'm surprised it hasn't been patched yet.

Real shame as co-op zombies with someone in the room with you is good fun.

No. Local multiplayer is also a PITA to get working as well. I'm surprised it hasn't been patched yet.

Real shame as co-op zombies with someone in the room with you is good fun.
Yes, my Mrs wants to play it with me

Dont think mine ever has

Excuse my ignorance, I’m a complete newbie with regard to playing COD online but isn’t shooting quickest basically the object of the game? I’m unclear what’s unfair about it?
Surely large heavy snipers rifles with such devastating one shot capabilities shouldn't be wielded like twitch shotguns from the other side of the map

Surely large heavy snipers rifles with such devastating one shot capabilities shouldn't be wielded like twitch shotguns from the other side of the map

Agreed! They take ages to aim down the scope though don’t they?

Currently downloading a 23.6gb update! Hopefully it will address some of the bugs.

Bought this today and have managed to play a few games of online multilayer. I've got to say I'm really enjoying this!

I love that there is now a health bar and the time to kill is longer. I've managed to pull off some nice streaks. It will take time to get used to the heavy trigger, it's quite a work out! Only negative so far is I'm experiencing really bad slow down 1-2 times per match, it's really off-putting

Yet time to die seems faster for me.
I can't play games like this anymore 😟

Nuketown 24/7 removed, that’s annoying. I dont get much time on in the evenings so was playing that to maximise score, plus I enjoy the constant action as creeping around bores me senseless.

Are you sure Nuketown isn’t there, I was playing before patch, but was still listed after patch install, in fact, still has its own nuke town welcome screen when starting game??

I have just received teh disc version of the game. Is there anything to be aware of when installing given all the various versions out there. It is currently copying from the disc and then I assume will start downloading all the real files it needs. Will it automatically download the PS5 version for me?

Are you sure Nuketown isn’t there, I was playing before patch, but was still listed after patch install, in fact, still has its own nuke town welcome screen when starting game??

Nope, it’s gone. Just turned it on and double checked! Anyone else still able to play on Nuketown?

I see it listed as a map under custom game but removed as a only play under general lobby screen

I see it listed as a map under custom game but removed as a only play under general lobby screen

Yeah, just googled it and the 24/7 playlist has gone for now. Seems it may come back in some form with the new content in the next week or so.

I played Modern Warfare almost every day for the first few months but for some reason I cant get into Black Ops and I’m really not sure why!!

the only playlist I’ve enjoyed has been nuke town 24/7..hoping that the content drop next week gets me into it more!!

Tried war zone again and I just don’t get why I can’t do it...all the videos online I see there’s loads of people and people getting loads of kills but my war zone games go like this...land, find a few items...look for enemies but can’t find them anywhere...feels like I’m in a ghost town....die by being shot in the back by someone hiding in a building or behind a wall!!!!

I want war zone to be fun but it just isn’t for the average player!!

Does anyone else find the colors are washed out when using PS5 HDR? Am playing on an LG C8.

Does anyone else find the colors are washed out when using PS5 HDR? Am playing on an LG C8.
Only certain scenes,some are deep and rich and others are washed out. LG CX.

Despite the rollercoaster ride that is SBMM I am still really enjoying this. However, the latest update has introduced major stuttering which is making the game very unenjoyable. I can't believe these things aren't tested before release because it is impossible to miss.

I thought I was just on a bad server with all the stuttering. Maybe not. The game is full of bugs. Why not introduce a few more issues with updates. Another due tomorrow I think.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom