Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War (PS5/PS4) (Holiday 2020)

Just turn off Crossplay. I never play games with Crossplay, don't want to run the risk of coming up against hackers or keyboard and mouse players on a PC etc. I'll stick to playing against other people on the PS4/5 thanks.

You can't turn off Crossplay in the Beta, well you can't on the Xbox so assume it is the same on PS.

You can't turn off Crossplay in the Beta, well you can't on the Xbox so assume it is the same on PS.
They probably can on PS. on warzone you can run with crossplay off and only play against playstation players ... on xbox you can do it but its in the back menus and nobody really knows about it so finding games with crossplay turned completely off takes hours as not many people know how to do it. It's in the actual system menus.

They probably can on PS. on warzone you can run with crossplay off and only play against playstation players ... on xbox you can do it but its in the back menus and nobody really knows about it so finding games with crossplay turned completely off takes hours as not many people know how to do it. It's in the actual system menus.

I know you can via the Privacy Settings but then that screws me over when playing Apex. Did not realise in this Beta you can turn off crossplay.

I'm trying to free up space on my hd as cold war is now at 300gig.

Does anyone know what I can delete, I've deleted zombies as don't play it but I have a campaign 1, 2 and 3 but also files that say campaign 1, 2 and shared with modern warfare.

I'd like to at some point finish the single player as I'm about half way through, but don't know which packs I can delete.

300gb....wow.

Just a quick question, my mate has the Ps5 disc version of the game. Will it be next gen ready or will he need to update the game online? I've just bought the xbox version online digital version and paid £5 for the update. Also can we play each other, Ps5 - xbox? Thanks

Just a quick question, my mate has the Ps5 disc version of the game. Will it be next gen ready or will he need to update the game online? I've just bought the xbox version online digital version and paid £5 for the update. Also can we play each other, Ps5 - xbox? Thanks
PS5 is the next gen.
So if you have the PS5 disc you don’t need to upgrade.
Just put the disc in and install.
Yes I think as long as you put on crossplay then you should be able to play with your mate.

Last edited:
I'm trying to free up space on my hd as cold war is now at 300gig.

Does anyone know what I can delete, I've deleted zombies as don't play it but I have a campaign 1, 2 and 3 but also files that say campaign 1, 2 and shared with modern warfare.

I'd like to at some point finish the single player as I'm about half way through, but don't know which packs I can delete.
You can delete them all to save space and just play multiplayer.
Then when you want to finish the campaign then just install the ones you need.
or just Delete campaign 1 and keep the other 2.

PS5 is the next gen.
So if you have the PS5 disc you don’t need to upgrade.
Just put the disc in and install.
Yes I think as long as you put on crossplay then you should be able to play with your mate.
Thanks mate

I couldn't be arsed with messing around with the different files and just deleted the whole thing.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom