Call of Duty: Black OPS 4 (X1)

It was a bit of a mess last night. My first time playing Blackout and the connection was all over the place. No issues in other multiplayer modes though. Should go well during the free play period...!!

There's a banner advertising it on the Xbox store page now, but when you select it, it just invites you to pay £59.99 for the game :D

Double XP weekend is on....

BO stealth, what a laugh, also had 2 quad wins, killed the last 5 people in 39 seconds to win. Hopefully they keep it for a while.

BO stealth, what a laugh, also had 2 quad wins, killed the last 5 people in 39 seconds to win. Hopefully they keep it for a while.
Is stealth a new game type then Alan?

Double XP across all modes this weekend

Any of the old regulars still play this, turns out I’m but one man and my back isn’t strong enough to pull the other five through.

Hi all just a quick question. When you play the free demo will it add anything to your achievements list ? I wanted to know because I don’t like when games add the achievements to my list that I might not buy.

Thanks

Hi all just a quick question. When you play the free demo will it add anything to your achievements list ? I wanted to know because I don’t like when games add the achievements to my list that I might not buy.

Thanks

No idea mate, google may help if your that bothered

Looks like there’s love for the game anymore on here.

I was in shock when I popped in here yesterday. This section used to be absolute carnage, with all kinds of threads. Now it barely gets a post. How times have changed.

Jesus, I’m shocked that no one plays this anymore, loving blackout more than ever.

I got a bit bored with it, I couldn't even be bothered to Prestige which I've always done in the past.

The terrible 'reward' system with countless variables of mundanity coupled with seemingly every screen directing you to microtransactions gave me no incentive to play it anymore.

I've just started playing WW2 which I hadn't played before for some reason and am amazed at the different approach.
Loads of weapons and enjoyable challenges makes it a much more rewarding game to play.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom