Call of Duty: Black OPS 4 (PC)

For me its a nice game, yes the graphics are a bit meh, but it's much better than PUBG and those other games. I really like it for battle royale.

What do you prefer over it than pubg? lack of physics?

Probably the ability to respawn I guess!

You cant. Hes talking about the br.
Or ive misread. Then comparing a br to an arena shooter isnt apples for apples.

What do you prefer over it than pubg? lack of physics?
Just feels more polished to me, I like the fps as well and always feel at a disadvantage in PUBG and others when using fps

Is there a single player in this release and if so, is it just an afterthought again?

Well this is the first CoD i've bought since the original Blops, I'm really enjoying it but I've not played a twitch shooter in donkeys and its certainly hard getting back into it!

For those playing this, what are the graphics like? Watching a few YouTube videos they look dreadful. Almost as if I’m watching a cod game from 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Been tempted for Zombies and Blackout but RedDead 2 is so damn close...

Tried it on Xbox one x and the graphics were laughable on multiplayer, and even worse on the battle royale mode thing. The game engine literally hasn't appeared to have changed for 10 years like you say!

For those playing this, what are the graphics like? Watching a few YouTube videos they look dreadful. Almost as if I’m watching a cod game from 10 years ago.

I dont know at 1080p but they aren't bad at 1440p

I fear the end of single player games. I miss the challenge that has been set by the developer. These days, go online, death, death, death... There is such a steep learning curve.

I fear the end of single player games. I miss the challenge that has been set by the developer. These days, go online, death, death, death... There is such a steep learning curve.

For FPS I would say so, for everything else it will still thrive.

Well I know COD gets a bit of slating on here but I bit the bullet and got it and it's very enjoyable.

MP is typical COD, as in fast and in your face... but you know what? It's fun.

I have bought a few games lately, such as Post Scriptum, which in it's own way is brilliant, very immersive. Also bought Insurgency which again is very good in it's own way, but it's that I find myself playing. It is just fun.

Blackout is probably the best BR out there, and I have sunk over 150 hours into PUBG and a fair bit of time in Fortnite. Them games are very good in their own way, but Blackout takes BR and puts it's own spin on it. It feel very smooth and polished, and is overall the most fun out of all the BR's out there imo.

Graphically the game is not great by any means. On PC in 4k it looks decent enough, some little advances other previous titles, but the graphics on COD haven't properly advanced for years! They really need a new engine. I wouldn't say it looks terrible, but not great.

Black Ops 3 was the last COD I properly played, and I sunk a lot of hours into that because MP was very fun... BO4 with the MP and Blackout will likely mean I put even more hours into this.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom