Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (04/11/14)

So I've left the MP alone and decided to have a go at the single player campaign. Some good stuff in here but then it lets itself down with quick time type events. Thought we'd got past that :(

Never understood why people get so enraged by 'campers'?

I don't but the ones who do can't kill them. But spawn camping on the other hand is horrible. Happened a lot in COD4/MW2 and in some maps it was even worse. Spawn protection didn't really help things also.

Dunno about anyone else but this game is completely unplayable for me now. When the game was released I would lag a bit, particularly at the start of matches and ALWAYS on that Defender map. Why that map I don't know but that's how it went for me. The dropping to one bar seems to have stopped but the lag is now disastrous. Every single game. I've tried for two days now and still haven't found a single game that was playable.

I'm actually not that bothered as I'm bored to tears with COD so I'm just reporting my findings in case anyone is experiencing the same.

I've played very COD online, even COD 2, and not one has ever lagged like this. You'd imagine this kind of thing would improve over the years. Each release somehow gets worse. This generation has been a disaster so far. Broken games everywhere. What a shame.

Last edited:
Anyone getting stuttering problems with these new nvidia drivers in MP?
It seems to be one problem solved find another currently.
Oh and the AR's so far have been poo, I normally play medium distance and I find the sub machine guns just as good. But I am still level 18.

Anyone getting stuttering problems with these new nvidia drivers in MP?
It seems to be one problem solved find another currently.
Oh and the AR's so far have been poo, I normally play medium distance and I find the sub machine guns just as good. But I am still level 18.

Yeah i did it ran like crap with 344.75, had to roll back to 344.65 and all well again, First time ever had to do that, seems nvidia drivers not as good as people say. Never had an issue with amd.

Yeah i did it ran like crap with 344.75, had to roll back to 344.65 and all well again, First time ever had to do that, seems nvidia drivers not as good as people say. Never had an issue with amd.

I used DDU to uninstall the drivers and ticked not to allow Windows to update. After which I installed 344.75 again, so far I've not had the slow downs in AW. I'll play for around 30 mins now just to test if the problem has been fixed.

I picked up the free trial just to see how this runs... So glad I bought this on console. While my setup isn't quite cutting edge it should be me than capable of running this with settings at Max and just runs like crap. I had to turn down a lot of settings to play smoothly which is a surprise as I've never had issues with any other cod games on PC

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom