Call Of Duty 4 Remastered (includes copy of COD: Infinite Warfare)

And its out - £35 on Xbox store. It's a little tempting if I can find some cheap credit.

And its out - £35 on Xbox store. It's a little tempting if I can find some cheap credit.

Can't you get the Legacy Edition for about £30/£35 and that includes MWR and IW ?

For £35 I would avoid to be honest, sub £20 then maybe.

For me it did not live up to the original game, something just felt off. The SP was good but I had played it 3 times before, was a decent nostalgia trip but nothing more. The MP just didn't feel right to me and felt old.

At £35, I'll pass. Not sure I can be bothered to get this and revisit CoD4 now anyway.

Can't you get the Legacy Edition for about £30/£35 and that includes MWR and IW ?

For £35 I would avoid to be honest, sub £20 then maybe.

For me it did not live up to the original game, something just felt off. The SP was good but I had played it 3 times before, was a decent nostalgia trip but nothing more. The MP just didn't feel right to me and felt old.
I might look into this, although I doubt it's digital. I hope your not encouraging me to buy discs!

If I can find credit cheap enough to bring it close to £20 then I'll get it, if not Ill hold off.

£35 is ridiculous. Should be £25 max.
A moment of red wine weakness though will see me order it. I know it

It's downloading. I am weak.
Ultimately it's my favourite ever game outside PGR2 and Skyrim so couldn't resist in the end. I feel dirty

Now that MWR is a standalone title, can those of us who were forced into buying IW to play MWR now uninstall IW from our hard drives? I tweeted Activision but they are just ignoring me....
thanks

Now that MWR is a standalone title, can those of us who were forced into buying IW to play MWR now uninstall IW from our hard drives? I tweeted Activision but they are just ignoring me....
thanks
Did you buy it digitally? If so give it a go and see however I expect the license key will be in the IW files and so it won't work without it.

Did you buy it digitally? If so give it a go and see however I expect the license key will be in the IW files and so it won't work without it.

Nah it was on disc, I'm too scared to try incase I have to re-install again from scratch :D

£10 on Amazon at the moment for the legacy edition.

Same price at Tesco too.

Looks like it's gone back up to £21.

Might have been a lightning deal.

Might have been they were price matching Tesco but now that they are sold out Amazon have upped the price.

Its 2xp on capture the flag this weekend doesnt get much better than that

Very active this game is at the moment. Players must of gone back for what ever reason but its worth checking out if you still have the game.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom