Call Of Duty 4 Remastered (includes copy of COD: Infinite Warfare)

brumhee

Distinguished Member
And its out - £35 on Xbox store. It's a little tempting if I can find some cheap credit.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
And its out - £35 on Xbox store. It's a little tempting if I can find some cheap credit.
Can't you get the Legacy Edition for about £30/£35 and that includes MWR and IW ?

For £35 I would avoid to be honest, sub £20 then maybe.

For me it did not live up to the original game, something just felt off. The SP was good but I had played it 3 times before, was a decent nostalgia trip but nothing more. The MP just didn't feel right to me and felt old.

brumhee

Distinguished Member
Can't you get the Legacy Edition for about £30/£35 and that includes MWR and IW ?

For £35 I would avoid to be honest, sub £20 then maybe.

For me it did not live up to the original game, something just felt off. The SP was good but I had played it 3 times before, was a decent nostalgia trip but nothing more. The MP just didn't feel right to me and felt old.
I might look into this, although I doubt it's digital. I hope your not encouraging me to buy discs!

If I can find credit cheap enough to bring it close to £20 then I'll get it, if not Ill hold off.

featherhall

Distinguished Member
£35 is ridiculous. Should be £25 max.
A moment of red wine weakness though will see me order it. I know it

featherhall

Distinguished Member
It's downloading. I am weak.
Ultimately it's my favourite ever game outside PGR2 and Skyrim so couldn't resist in the end. I feel dirty

BlueWorldOrder

Standard Member
Now that MWR is a standalone title, can those of us who were forced into buying IW to play MWR now uninstall IW from our hard drives? I tweeted Activision but they are just ignoring me....
thanks

brumhee

Distinguished Member
Now that MWR is a standalone title, can those of us who were forced into buying IW to play MWR now uninstall IW from our hard drives? I tweeted Activision but they are just ignoring me....
thanks
Did you buy it digitally? If so give it a go and see however I expect the license key will be in the IW files and so it won't work without it.

brumhee

Distinguished Member
£10 on Amazon at the moment for the legacy edition.

Indiana Jones

Same price at Tesco too.

brumhee

Distinguished Member
Looks like it's gone back up to £21.

Might have been a lightning deal.

Indiana Jones

Might have been they were price matching Tesco but now that they are sold out Amazon have upped the price.

RTC89

Very active this game is at the moment. Players must of gone back for what ever reason but its worth checking out if you still have the game.