Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn !!! Got to have that !

Battlefield:Bad company has a hell of a competition!

Looks awesome!

Ash

Infinity Ward developing this in a modern setting? yes please

Isn't this game only going to be coming to PC. I thought that Activision were going to stagger the releases, COD3 console only, COD4 PC only.

Looks great! I'm glad that they have moved away from WW2 as I really don't think that I could stomach another WW2 FPS game.

that looks good thanfully a step away from from wwII hopefully we get online chat and what about online play were we can play anybody from around the world not just the ones were the disc was purchased from i mean why should i pay 10 more just to play uk players why i can import it for 30 and play yanks . also does anybody know wen its out .

:eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup:

Im sooooooooooooo excited , embarrasingly so for a 32 yr old man with 2 kids:eek:
So , whens it out , ive managed to organise a few good sessions on COD3 and cant wait to get some going on this which hopefully wil have more modern weapons etc. :clap: :clap: :clap:

"PWNED"? I've seen this a few times and thought it was a spelling mistake, can someone explain it to me, is it an internet term like "noob" :rolleyes:

It's a kind of slang way of saying "owned". It's kind of hard to explain in words the context of the word "owned" in this situation. Basically it means it's got the better of ...

we need helicopters and plains to cruse about in multi player
god it gonna be good

one thing i hate about cod 3 multi is to hear "poping smoke" stupid noobs

Jesus christ! What is the world coming to when chav language is appearing everywhere and why say PWNED when it's the same keystrokes as OWNED. Young 'uns today eh! :rolleyes:

P.S. Dat is totally wicked wat dat uver fella sed abaht dat game COD4. I is well lookin 4ward 2 dat.

Not only that but i often see on chat / irc etc that "ok" gets shortened to "k" ... are peeps that lazy ? for the sake of a single letter :)

Erm its not actually chav language, its more gamer/geek talk, like n00b and h4xz0r

It just lookes like an updated/advanced version of Battlefield 2 to me, with better graphics of course.

Jesus christ! What is the world coming to when chav language is appearing everywhere and why say PWNED when it's the same keystrokes as OWNED. Young 'uns today eh! :rolleyes:

P.S. Dat is totally wicked wat dat uver fella sed abaht dat game COD4. I is well lookin 4ward 2 dat.

agreed, it makes my blood boil, i may regret asking but what does "h4xz0r" mean?

agreed, it makes my blood boil, i may regret asking but what does "h4xz0r" mean?

I'm guessing at hacksaw, which takes less time to spell than h4xz0r PMSL!:rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom