call of duty 4 misiing online points ??? went back 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Meridius, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Meridius

Meridius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +206
    Hi all been playing COD4 for awhile and got to level 41 online about 3 days ago now i just loged on today and its set back to level 32 whats going on i have lost all my guns and hard work why has it reset back by 2 weeks

has anyone had any problems with it if so who do i contact about this as i am not willing to play it all agian this is a joke why do thay even save the online data at there end if its not going to save the data right its lost nearly 2 weeks worth of online game play

2. daddyduche

daddyduche

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +147
    Ditto mate mine went back from rank 39 to 19, so makbe you should think yourself lucky. lol. But seriously, i agree it is annoying and they should do something about it.

3. Scholes18

Scholes18

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +419
    try the tips in the post shown on the link chaps and all will be well

http://forums.xbox.com/17843809/ShowPost.aspx

All thats happening is that when you downlaod the game settings when you sign into live in cod4 its accidentally sent the older version.

Follow what the link says and it will more than likely send the correct version.

Do that before you start playing again or it will then accept the new data with out restoring your correct version