• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

call of duty 3

twiglet

Standard Member
i have been playing call of duty round my mates and it is one hell of a game .i wanta get it but i heard that COD3 is just round the corner.is this true please reply cheers:D

D

Deleted member 92943

It was confirmed as being in Development a while ago but i wouldn't expect to see it this year anyway. Especially as Medal of Honour is coming out nearer Christmas, they'll wait unitil after that's out

YFU

Standard Member
True - They moved it forward a week as to not clash with GOW

The same reason R6V has been moved back a week to the 24th

signs

Banned
i have been playing call of duty round my mates and it is one hell of a game .i wanta get it but i heard that COD3 is just round the corner.is this true please reply cheers:D

14 posts down, there is a 2 page thread about this ,was there any need to start a new thread?
try the search button!!!!!!

smokingreen

To be fair I nearly made the same mistake!

I was about to write something, then noticed the dates and pressed the delete key!

MarkyPancake

Distinguished Member
:hiya: :)

I was trying to find a main thread last night and this is the best I found.

I'm glad the November releases have been staggered, it gives us some time to play one before the next is released, although Gears of War will be the main one for me.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom