call of duty 3 connection problems ??

crown62

Has anyone encountered problems connecting to a live game in call of duty 3?
I used to play this loads, but, have not for a few months.

I have now spent the last week trying to connect, all I keep getting is "can not connect to other players" all other live games work fine:mad:
Any ideas:lease:

Jackkk

Novice Member
This should be in the Live Section.
Amd sorry mate don't own the game so cant comment.

entrywound

This is the reason I gave up playing COD3 online, could never get into a game - COD2 however has not had these issues, so far (for me anyway)

crown62

Well thanks.
Its daft but I will have to sell my COD 3 and get a copy of COD 2:eek: Serves me right for selling my copy of COD 2 in the first place.........

wellladida

Novice Member
try doing a quick match (so the console will choose the match with the best connection) this sometimes kick starts the xbox and will start connecting to more matches this isnt a techincal explanation just my personal experiances. ;)

crown62

try doing a quick match (so the console will choose the match with the best connection) this sometimes kick starts the xbox and will start connecting to more matches this isnt a techincal explanation just my personal experiances. ;)
Yep your idea does kind of work , I managed to get 2 games , must have tried a dozen times, and loads of waiting:mad:

Can someone explain with a definetive reason why I can see loads of games running with space to join, but it wont let me in:mad:

It must be working for many other people or I would not see their names there??:(

crown62

Is there anyone who has BTs home hub as their router, and can actually get into a game?? as I mentioned before I can play any other game fine on live:smashin: except cod3:thumbsdow. All I get is can not connect to all players:mad:

I thankyou for the help so far,but, explaining some routers need tweeking sounds way too technical when I read what needs to be done.:mad:

Just wondering if its my specific router or are all the BT supplied ones trouble with this game?
Hope COD4 is going to be ok ?:eek:

whackydre

Novice Member
Hi i dont know if anyone else is experiencing problems on there console after the latest update??
But since i updated yesterday, my system takes so much longer to load a damn game!
Also COD3 will not even let me go on live for multiplayer!
Well done Microsoft 4 a pants update!
Any ideas of how to get this sorted out???????:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom