Call of Duty 2

R

robklobb

Really looking forward to playing the full game after finishing the awesome demo.
Anybody pre-ordered yet? If so where from?

Best price ive seen it is for £20.49 on PC-cdrom from CD-WOW.
Would prefer the Dvd-rom version myself though.

:smashin:

General Panic

That's a good price and i've not seen better. I tried on 2 occasions to download the demo but couldn't get it to work in either case , do you have the site address where you got if from to hand?

wormvortex

Distinguished Member
if the cd version is much cheaper get that, the only time u're gonna need to switch discs is when u install it

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
if the cd version is much cheaper get that, the only time u're gonna need to switch discs is when u install it
In this day and age I find it remarkable that state-of-the-art games are released on CD-ROM at all. After all how many machines with the ability to play Call Of Duty 2 (or any other top game) do not have a DVD-ROM drive? Not many.

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
this game is already shipping in the states
Hmmm, are you sure? I was in Best Buy the other day and the posters all said 2 November. That said, for those that don't know the US market but are tempted to import, beware that games here come in HUGE cardboard boxes - not the DVD cases we are (now) used to.

Kopite4Ever

Rasczak said:
Hmmm, are you sure? I was in Best Buy the other day and the posters all said 2 November. That said, for those that don't know the US market but are tempted to import, beware that games here come in HUGE cardboard boxes - not the DVD cases we are (now) used to.

yes i am sure, i think ebgames are one of the places that are already shipping it. seen it on a few other forums

apprently its over 6 cd's :eek: or 1 DVD........hmmm decisions :D

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
yes i am sure, i think ebgames are one of the places that are already shipping it
Well it's not in my local Wal-Mart, Circuit City or Best Buy (Merritt Island) yet. I had a look today. Just saw preview posters/videos for the PC and XBox 360 versions.

That said PC games are released on Thursdays here so it may well be making an appearance over the course of the day...

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom