• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

call from 0831 number?

JSP1980

Standard Member
Hi everyone, I just wondered if it's possible for people to call you on a 0831 number still?
I received a call last night from an 0831 number the line was really fuzzy and the caller was asking for someone called Rob
I said sorry you have got the wrong number and hung up but thought it seemed a bit strange so I tried calling the number back and got the message; sorry the number is disconnected or out of service

Giraffe76

Established Member
Sounds very strange but if you get this call again i wouldnt answer it and just hangup the call as there are scammers who use strange numbers to phone you with to try to draw you into their scam...

If it persists contact your phone supplier and get them to block the number or change your number..

sorry i cant help you further...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom