californication season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

sykotik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can any one that uses the US or Canadian netfix have a look and see if californication season 6 is been showing please
i know it's not been shown on the uk site but i'm hoping it's on an other site

i know this has nothing to do with the ps4 , but i know a lot of you lot are using an other site like the US's netflix so i though i would be best to ask here

Its available on Netherlands Netflix Region

This is a good site to see what is available on all Netflix Regions

Californication (2007) - Moreflicks.com
sweet , now the next question is how do i get it the ps3/4
i haven't use netflix in a good while , now there used be a "hack" to get the US version but what about the netherlands version ?

sweet , now the next question is how do i get it the ps3/4
i haven't use netflix in a good while , now there used be a "hack" to get the US version but what about the netherlands version ?

You will need a Netherlands DNS Address.

I use Unblock US and pay them a few £ each month and get access to all of the Netflix Regions.
You just set the DNS address up under networks settings for your devices and then select your region from the Unblock website and then load up Netflix.
I have been using it on all my devices for about 2 years now and always have lots to watch.

Any questions fella just give me a shout.
Unblock US is not the only website to offer these services but it was highly recommended by fellow AVF members.

A good thread to keep an eye on also is this one - AVF Netflix Recommended | AVForums
thank you :smashin:
with Unblock US , will i have to manually input the DNS settings , or will it let me chose which country i want ?
edit just read post again :facepalm:

i see unblock has a free weeks trail on it ,
i'm sure i can get though the whole season within a week ,

Last edited:
thank you :smashin:
with Unblock US , will i have to manually input the DNS settings , or will it let me chose which country i want ?

i see unblock has a free weeks trail on it ,
i'm sure i can get though the whole season within a week ,

You input Unblock US's DNS Address, if you check their website it has a FAQ on how to setup each device.
For Netflix it routes you through their DNS and you just select the region you want via the website. By Default I think it sets it up as US and you just select which region and reload Netflix and its the region you have selected. So only one DNS Address is needed, their is also a Android App so you can do it from your tablet or Phone but you can also just do it via a web broswer from your phone.

Give the weeks trial a go.

Oh just to add, make sure you check the settings on their site for Subtitles as its Netherland it might have forced Subtitles, there is a setting on the Unblock US website to turn these off.

thank you king ,

i will have a look into this ,

@King Tones
dose my email address have to be the same as the one on the psn ?
or can i use an other one ?

Does not matter, its just an email for your login.
Best to do it from home on your internet though so it registers your IP I believe.

Have known people use a few emails to get a few weeks free trials ;)

sorted and up and running
just loaded the s6 e1 , :thumbsup:

thank you king , you are the king hehe

No worries fella, enjoy season 6 !

I am watching Season 7 at the moment, shame its the last one but I think we have all seen enough of Runkle ;)
ha ha i see what you mean , half way though and "ye seen to much of him ", and still one hell of a program tho

where you watching season 7 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom