Calibrator covering Aberdeen area?

JDR82

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have had my GT50 for a few months now and after much praise for a properly calibrated plasma in here I wouldn't mind getting mine done, but are there any calibrated covering Aberdeen?

Ah cheers, had seen the map but obviously nobody listed is anywhere close, never considered someone being willing to travel, will investigate.

If you can get other people to be calibrated on the same trip, it'll cut the cost.

It's worth asking if other Scots are interested in a calibration, in the telly forums, as there does seem to be a shortage in Scotland.

It just might take a while.

If you can get other people to be calibrated on the same trip, it'll cut the cost.

It's worth asking if other Scots are interested in a calibration, in the telly forums, as there does seem to be a shortage in Scotland.

It just might take a while.

I'm from Glasgow and have relatives in Edinburgh
Piers at home cinema engineering is from Edinburgh. We both are in Scotland all the time seeing our friends and relatives. I'm sure other calibrators cover that far north as well.

Gordon

I'm from Glasgow and have relatives in Edinburgh
Piers at home cinema engineering is from Edinburgh. We both are in Scotland all the time seeing our friends and relatives. I'm sure other calibrators cover that far north as well.

Gordon

I knew your good self and Piers were from Scotland (haven't seen a post from Piers for ages , mind) and was hoping you'd pipe up :smashin:

I would be interested in getting my Panasonic 50" plasma calibrated if that helps cut the cost down a wee bit............I'm located in Aberdeen.

I would be interested in getting my Panasonic 50" plasma calibrated if that helps cut the cost down a wee bit............I'm located in Aberdeen.

You need to get it together with JDR82 and a few others for the best price :smashin:
It doesn't take many to get the price in the ballpark, though.
Although it still isn't cheap :(

I'm happy to go - how about you JDR82?

Anyone else from Aberdeen area interested?

did anyone manage to get a local calibrator? im in Aberdeen also and interested, price dependant.

The dates didn't work out for all of us - perhaps we could try again?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom