For Sale Calibration kit Quantum Data QD780A 4K Test Instrument Signal Generator, X-Rite i1Pro2 + i1 Display

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by intermission, Jan 29, 2017.

1. intermission

intermission
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Calibration Kit comprising:

Quantum Data QD780A Handheld Test Instrument for HDMI 4K AV signal generator with additional options of Network Analyzer Suite, HDMI Cable Testing and THX Pattern Set. Touch screen operated unit. Can be powered via mains or the internal rechargeable battery. Signal generator together with power block/lead is protected within a Peli 1500 case.

X-Rite i1BasicPro2 Spectrophotometer kit in dedicated manufacturer's case together with accessories and software/manual plus an X-Rite i1 Display Pro Colorimeter.

All in excellent condition having barely been used. I had planned to offer pro calibration services but due to my wife's deteriorating health, this is no longer possible. This kit has sat in its cases and it's now time for someone else to make good use of it. The internal battery holds a good charge.

I have more pictures, should anyone require them but the file upload limit including pdfs is ten, so message me if you wish to see more. Sorry about the quality of some pics and the dust/reflections on some of the screen shots (which is fine, but cross natural light shows everything). Should have used a tripod and a feather duster.

I've attached the manufacturers' pdf files below for the Quantum Data 780A and the X-Rite kit which shows much greater detail than I could list here.

I have Chromapure Professional calibration software version 2.51 (via download) with transferable perpetual license (american spelling). According to the FAQs on chromapure.com it is licensed to function with the meters offered for sale here, so I might as well include it. Freely upgradeable with 2xxx versions but the latest 3xxx versions of Chromapure Pro are a paid upgrade. See details below from chromapure.com:

"Is my ChromaPure license transferable?
    Yes and No. Yes in the sense that you are free to sell your copy to someone else if you like. However, "no" in the sense that it will still only function with the meter(s) it is licensed for. If you wish to transfer a fully functional version, it must be bundled with the licensed meter."

This kit may be advertised elsewhere so please be guided accordingly.

Current pricing just for the QD780A without Peli case but with included options is US$6981 (source AVPRO Store, stateside). Even if the unit shipped free from USA it would attract 20 percent VAT coming into the UK bringing the total to US$8377.20 or approx £6648 if you secured an exchange rate of $1.26=£1 which is roughly prevailing as of 30/1/17.

Further upgrade options are available for this unit including ISF and/or China Resolution Test Patterns as well as hardware upgrades/exchanges via the afore-mentioned stateside dealer, amongst others.

Buyer is welcome to collect (preferred) or I will deliver anywhere within UK (excluding NI, Highlands and Islands) for £40 max or less if within 100 mile radius of Manchester. I am also happy to ship goods insured within Europe at cost. cases.jpg cases open.jpg qd on intro screen.jpg qd on home screen res.jpg qd off front.jpg qd rear.jpg View attachment 817901 i1 pro.jpg i1 display lens.jpg

Thanks for looking.

cases.jpg cases open.jpg qd on intro screen.jpg qd on home screen res.jpg qd off front.jpg qd rear.jpg View attachment 817901 i1 pro.jpg i1 display lens.jpg

Price and currency: £3330
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017