Calender App - recommendations

kBm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for a calender app? What do you use?

Been using stock Samsung S Planner for a while but it does not have a widget if you decide not to use Touch Wiz. Currently using Simple Calender, but its well, too simple!

It needs to sync with Google calender and google task, plus display on the home screen as a month view grid.

I've seen Jorte is popular, it is any good? Same with Business Calender.

Cheers all :smashin:

Android Pro Widgets were the best I could find when I stopped using TW. Here's a basic screen grab....

ForumRunner_20120911_213033.jpg

Loads of tweets, themes and widgets, worth a look.

I have Great experience with “Google Calendar” free android app with cool features. You can synchronizes this app with your Google Accounts and you can also Create, edit, and delete events and View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars and many more...

I've been using the standard s planner and thought I'd try the Google calendar app. Deleted it straight away thought it was awful compared to a planner

CalenGoo it's good with a good selection of widgets, but it is not free.

I require a simple calendar to book evening appointments in that also needs to be share between me and Mrs Eltee, preferrably on a laptop as well as our Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Nexus. Any suggestions?

reddeviluk said:
Android Pro Widgets were the best I could find when I stopped using TW. Here's a basic screen grab....

Loads of tweets, themes and widgets, worth a look.

Been using this for ages and so far it's been the best

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom