• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Calelnder Software

SixNineFourSixSeven

Prominent Member
Using Outlook at the mo but its been flagged as a pirate copy (using dads OEM version ?) so it says i have 9 days before its marked as not genuine.
Now i've had a look at mobileme and i like the the way it makes your calender look (i.e. colours for certain subjects) which out look does but doesn't transfer it to the iphone.
Now i don't want to pay the subscription for mobileme so is there any calender software that will integrate with the iphone ?

Attachments

• index-calendars-20090608.png
    index-calendars-20090608.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Paul Shields

Prominent Member
I've moved over to using Google Calendar (based online) with Pocket Informant on the phone which is a paid app. I synced my iPhone's internal calendar to Google and then installed PI and synced from Google to that. I have now abandoned the iPhone's built in calendar. I don't have to worry about syncing with iTunes as it syncs over the air with Google. You can have coloured calendars, filter which one to look at and it all works very well for me - though I only use it for personal reminders and logging what work I've done rather than for heavy duty appointments.

HTH

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom