Dismiss Notice
We're migrating the forum software to the next major version and this will require the site to be down for the best part of Monday 16th.
More details here. Apologies for the inconvenience.

cabling pricing and best places to go

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by Daddy k, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Daddy k

Daddy k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,351
    hi guys.
    well just got new avr amp and dvd player so upgrading cabling.

now in the future (3-4 months) i will be getting new speakers prob the likes of kef eggs.

i want cheap cable (but not dreadfully cheap, just good quality cheap cables)
    i need my fronts: 6 metres each (x3) and i want banana plugs on one end of all 3 pairs.

i need 10 metres each (x2) for the rears again with banana plugs on one end of each pair.

also need 2 small bits of quality component (20 inches would do each connection easy)

and one bit of quality component cable that must be 4 metres.

any ideas what my bills gona be :rolleyes:
    anywhere you can recomend?

im on a very strict budget of erm nothing lol, everything must go thru my accountant a.k.a "the other half"

i was only supposed to upgrade dvd player for xmas but managed to get good deal on matching avr amp so i couldnt say no could i :smashin:

2. Parklife

Parklife

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    I find the Van Damme cables good value for money. for both video and speaker cables. Not dirt cheap but do not cost the earth. One of the suppliers on the forum should be able to give you some prices.