Cabling option

therat

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Hitachi 32LD7200 on order and will need to buy some new cables to connect everything up and would like some advice. I will have the following to connect to the set

Sony DVP-NS400D DVD player
Sky +
XBOX

I currently have the DVD player & Sky+ linked via scart leads as the current TV only has one scart socket.
For the XBOX I already have the Official Scart leads from Microsoft unitl the 360 is launched, I have the premium pack on order so will be using the component cables for that. Any advice appreciated.

Assuming it has scart, component and s-video inputs you would use the scart for DVD, component for X-box and s-video for Sky+ - the other option is to use an RGB - VGA converter for the Sky+ I guess - unless you have an AV amp with component switching

SeanT said:
Assuming it has scart, component and s-video inputs you would use the scart for DVD, component for X-box and s-video for Sky+ - the other option is to use an RGB - VGA converter for the Sky+ I guess - unless you have an AV amp with component switching

I dont have any other equipment at the moment. Other items will hopefully be added in due course.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom