Cable sleeves neoprene vs Techflex

andyodell

Standard Member
I am looking at options for tidying up some cables behind the TV and also after having moved a turntable and amp.

After seeing videos about them I was swayed by the neoprene sleeves as they seem pretty quick, easy and you can stuff odd lengths in them doubled up. They probably don't look great though. So now I am looking at the Techflex type ones. I don't understand the measurements though on these so struggling to decide on what size I would need.

Behind the TV there is 2 x HDMI, 2 x Ethernet, 1 x Wii and 1 x Power. What kind of size would I need for this? Is the Techflex type the best way to go. If I can also tidy up the Cable going into the Virgin box then that will be great but thats another cable going in a different direction.

The turntable is a lot less, just the 2 x power and the RCA, but then as these sleeves come in longer lengths its best to buy one length, but then I don't want it to be too wide for this lesser amount.

I dont know much about these and have found similar on Amazon like this - Amazon product - the widest I think being 1" I really don't know if this is wide enough though.

Any guidance and help will be great.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom