1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cable rod

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by Zig, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Zig

Zig

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    These may be of more interest to the pro installers on here, but also would prove very handy for many undertaking their own cinema builds. The link to their website is here. I bought the handy set, but I am tempted to go for the standard set too for longer runs. They are so handy I'm off to run a BT cable into my Cinema :smoke:

2. ReTrO

ReTrO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Used this a few times having borrowed it off various electricians. Very easy to sue and pretty versatile.

Well worth buying if you like running cables.:clap:

3. Zig

Zig

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm on a mission at the moment to get my room finished off. Since I got the carpet fitted at Christmas I have neglected all of the out of sight work such as the network cables which need to go to the oppisite end of the house. The nice council man is coming for the final inspection soon so I need to finish up in the loft space so I can lay the remaining 100mm of insulation. I'd much rather not have to run cables so anything which makes life easier is worth it to me. :)

4. SimonD

SimonD
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0