Cable organisation and tidying.

I

imagi

I am currently living in a rented flat and don't want to go around replacing skirting boards but do want to keep my speaker, ethernet, power, phone and video cables tidy as they snake around the apartment.

What can people recommend for this? I have been using the conduit that Ikea sells but it often cannot hold more than 3 or 4 cables. I am looking for something that also allows me to easily take cables out and put new ones in should a spot of weekend reorganisation happen.

I would like to run this around all my skirting boards so will need about 40 meters.

I have looked at building meerchants for conduit but not found anything very suitable.

I recall seeing a really big equivalent to the standard conduit stuff at B&Q when I was also looking for a solution, ended-up getting the larger of the standard stuff though, and as you've mentioned, hard to fit more than three runs of decent cable through it.

As I recall a couple of years back B & Q stocked a 'skirting board' that was actually conduit....

baldrick said:
As I recall a couple of years back B & Q stocked a 'skirting board' that was actually conduit....

That's it. :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom