• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cable for Sky+ rewire ?

Shimmyhill

Having just got the Plasma and moved from where the CRT used to be i ran into a slight snag, the cable from the dish to the Sky+ box will not reach the Sky+ box anymore !!

As a temp measure ive got the plasma out of place but a a redecoration is comming i will need to resolve t his issue !

I know a Sky fitter so i shall ask him to rewire but what cable should i buy, is it worth getting better cable and when i get sky HD will they just rewire anyway ??

Nick_UK

Banned
You can add some on if you buy extra cable, some more F connectors, and a couple of "back to back" F barrel connectors. Most DIY stores sell satellite cable by the metre, but if you want more, try Screwfix Direct.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom