• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cable for Aracam CD73T to Pio AV Amp

zero7

Established Member
Hi,

I have just made my first Aracam purchase, I managed to pick a second hand Aracam CD72T player. I connected it up to my Pioneer 2011 amp and was impressed with the detail and clarity over and above my Pio DVD player which was my original CD source.

I would like to know what is the recommened way for connecting this, should I get a decent optical cable and connect to the optical input on the AV Amp or use a high end component cable? Can someone recommend makes please.

Amar

Established Member
I agree with Del45 there. I used to have that cable and found that it worked very well.

zero7

Established Member
Thanks for the replies. I went out and purchased a Nordost cable, got it quite cheap.

Amar

Established Member
You won't be dissapointed with Nordost. I use some of their speaker cables which have been fantastic.

If you're looking for anymore cables I can also advise Seduction Audio that sell their products on ebay. Very well built cables at good prices and excellent service. In fact, I found their speaker cable to be better than my Nordosts.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom